Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday fat quarter swap

I am in an online group that is swapping fat quarters on our birthdays,
I have recently had my birthday and I received some lovely fabrics and some very  generous gifts too.
I just want to thank everyone who sent me a parcel, it made my week.
I will try and post photos next week. 
Since my last post we  have had a very stressful time, due to my dear husbands health, we have found we have a fight on our hands. 
I  have a baby quilt to finish, the top is done and my grandsons eye spy quilt to complete, so I will share those when they are done......hugs to all

5 comments:

  1. All the best to your husband.........goodluck.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are all there for you and your hubby.
    Glad you enjoyed your fat quarters. can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts are with you... all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your husband at this time...I have followed a link from Kate to get here....we met in Sydney at the craft fair...you and Aunty Alison were together, and Maree as well....now I've found your blog.....looking forward to seeing the results with the fat quarters, and i love your hexagon quilt, such a huge amount of work in it....beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynny, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Glad your birthday fatties cheered you up ;o).
    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete