Sunday, December 9, 2012

Returning to life

On my design wall this weekend.
A completed top for a  cot quilt for the new addition to our extended family, my grandson's cousin.
I had made a quilt in the red for his brother and as they would be sharing a room I incorporated some of that in this quilt.


This was another cot quilt made this year for my dear friend's granddaughter, thankfully there were babies born this year or I wouldn't have sewn at all.







  Our own  healthy baby boys were born late September,  3 boys under 2 now for my lovely daughter and son in law..
So cute when we went to see them at the hospital my daughter told her son, look I have made you some friends.
So lovely the joy of my heart my family.
No new quilts yet, fabric bought and designs in my head.
 It is good to be back playing in my sewing room, listening to my radio and relaxing.                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new grandbabies! Best wishes as you get back to your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, it is great to be needed, looking after babies and it is lovely to be able to do some sewing you don't realise how much it means to you, hugs

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous quilts ....and congratulations, lots of baby celebrations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, loved being back in the sewing room and I am loving looking after the babies....hugs

      Delete